What could be better than Capezio’s best-selling Hanami ballet slipper?
Say hello to the new, premium version in leather, the shoe you won’t want to take off.
Made from a soft buttery leather and featuring a patented diamond gusset that seamlessly molds the shoe to the four-way stretch neoprene arch, these shoes will become your new favourite split-soles.
No drawstring and pre-attached criss-cross elastic ensures they are a no hassle slip on and go style ballet shoe, while smooth floor contact is enhanced by the moisture absorbent lining and hammered pleats.
A truly versatile shoe, the leather Hanami can be worn by both male and female dancers and is a suitable option for class, exams or performance.
Available in black and light pink in child and adult sizes, this is one shoe you won’t be disappointed with.
- Burro leather and stretch textile construction
- Burro leather upper
- Split-sole featuring a 4 way stretch neoprene arch
- Leather sole and heel patches
- Moisture absorbent lining
- Hammered pleats for smooth floor contact
- Elastic top line with no drawstring
- Pre-attached criss-cross elastics
- Women: Begin 1 1/2 - 2 sizes up from street shoe size. Men: Begin 3 1/2 - 4 sizes up.
Shop Capezio Leather Hanamis here: