WHSPA - Dance Leotard Fitting Day SATURDAY 6TH NOVEMBER
Dance Leotard Fitting Days are for students who need to order a WHSPA Dance leotard as part of their 2022 Performing Arts Uniform.
Please read the following information regarding ordering and how the fitting days will proceed.
- The leotards are all made to order and a fitting is recommended to ensure the correct size is ordered.
- While extra stock will be ordered, the quantities will be minimal and there is no guarantee we will have your chosen style or size.
- The manufacturer has a very tight production schedule to make this component of the uniform and have it ready for early January. No orders will be accepted after the ordering cut off date of November 13th.
- In line with the NSW Public Health Order, anyone aged 16 years and over MUST check in on arrival and show proof of vaccination. If you have not received both vaccinations or are unable to provide proof of vaccination, you will not be permitted to enter the premises.
- Only 1 person will be able to accompany students to their fitting.
- Please be mindful that due to the number students who need fittings, we need everyone to arrive on time and stick to their allocated time of 15-20 mins.
- A 50% deposit will be required at the time of placing an order.
The fitting days are primarily for students to try on and order leotards.
Time permitting, tights and t-shirts can also be tried on, however there is no urgency for these items to be ordered as they are all made in Australia from stock items and readily available.